I think it's about a 4 month gap between chapters, so it should be around June
@TheMythicalCat said:I think it's about a 4 month gap between chapters, so it should be around June
@TheMythicalCat said:
It’s about 3 months, per killer, roughly March -> June -> September -> December
Oh ok thanks guys! I was hoping it would come out soon because I have a Xbox gift card waiting to use for the new update
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's about a 4 month gap between chapters, so it should be around June
It’s about 3 months, per killer, roughly March -> June -> September -> December
Oh ok thanks guys! I was hoping it would come out soon because I have a Xbox gift card waiting to use for the new update