Event Cosmetics
Anyone else have TWO of these?? Yeah I earned it a long time ago, but did they mess up and hand them out to everyone when they gave a bunch of cosmetics away for free?
Anyone else have TWO of these?? Yeah I earned it a long time ago, but did they mess up and hand them out to everyone when they gave a bunch of cosmetics away for free?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess they just checked who earned them, but did not check who actually lost them. So Players who earned them but did not lose them will now have two of those Cosmetics.
yeah i have two aswell xD
how does that happen? xD
I think they gave everyone that had earned it previously a copy. I had lost mine, but now I have it back .I guess if you never lost it in the first place you will have 2??
I have two of every event cosmetic it seems like its on purpose.