Freddy on Switch
Even if we don't get him are we getting those perks soon? I kinda wanna mess around with Blood Warden.
Even if we don't get him are we getting those perks soon? I kinda wanna mess around with Blood Warden.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i might be wrong here, but im pretty sure his perks are available, like Bills perk have been available on PS4 without Bill being there.
i heard they have been changed in their design though, so no A Nightmare On elm Street references remain.
The Perks are NOT available, but Blood Warden was recently on the Shrine. I bought it, and have it on a couple killers. Hopefully we'll get Freddy one day though.
Thanks for the info! Damn, I guess I missed it in the Switch shrine, hopefully it cycles back soon!
They should make the perks base. That's what they did for the mobile version.
Yeah his perks are still a thing. Fire Up for example is just a random guy standing in front of a fire instead of Freddy.
Speaking of perk artwork changes, in the mobile version, STBFL looks quite different.