I feel forced to play Killer

Killers get more than double the bloodpoints compared to Survivors (since BBQ is useful and works with every build). Plus Killers naturally score higher than Survivors most of the time. Killer also has significantly lower queue times in red ranks.

So often times I end up playing Killer just because I want to farm bloodpoints or I'm sick of queues, not because I really have a desire to play the role. I'm usually higher ranked as Killer than Survivor even, but there's just not a ton of joy in my playtime honestly. Survivors spend the entire game bullying you and then hook suicide and cry in chat when the game starts to go badly. I feel like a babysitter half the time. If all things were equal, I'd probably play Survivor mostly and Killer every once and awhile when I was in the mood. But right now the disincentives to play Survivor kinda force me to play Killer more than I'd like to

Comments

  • I actually prefer playing killer and friends push me to play survivor with them. No lie, the instant killer queues are a dream.

    Survivors are just reskins. Different killers are totally different game plays, styles, and mind frames. It’s a lot of fun.

    Killers should earn more bloodpoints than all four survivors, ideally. Not sure of the point there.

    My conclusion: I say killers give up too often. Most of my killer games are won with one gen left. I’ve literally had so many many games turned around that it makes me wonder how players would have given up in the exact same scenario.


    @gatsby said:

    Killers get more than double the bloodpoints compared to Survivors (since BBQ is useful and works with every build). Plus Killers naturally score higher than Survivors most of the time. Killer also has significantly lower queue times in red ranks.

    So often times I end up playing Killer just because I want to farm bloodpoints or I'm sick of queues, not because I really have a desire to play the role. I'm usually higher ranked as Killer than Survivor even, but there's just not a ton of joy in my playtime honestly. Survivors spend the entire game bullying you and then hook suicide and cry in chat when the game starts to go badly. I feel like a babysitter half the time. If all things were equal, I'd probably play Survivor mostly and Killer every once and awhile when I was in the mood. But right now the disincentives to play Survivor kinda force me to play Killer more than I'd like to


  • @gatsby said:

    Killers get more than double the bloodpoints compared to Survivors (since BBQ is useful and works with every build). Plus Killers naturally score higher than Survivors most of the time. Killer also has significantly lower queue times in red ranks.

    So often times I end up playing Killer just because I want to farm bloodpoints or I'm sick of queues, not because I really have a desire to play the role. I'm usually higher ranked as Killer than Survivor even, but there's just not a ton of joy in my playtime honestly. Survivors spend the entire game bullying you and then hook suicide and cry in chat when the game starts to go badly. I feel like a babysitter half the time. If all things were equal, I'd probably play Survivor mostly and Killer every once and awhile when I was in the mood. But right now the disincentives to play Survivor kinda force me to play Killer more than I'd like to

    I understand you. I was a killer main but lately I swapped to survivor cause in my opinion I'd rather the long ass ques then to be having to put 200% try hard effort at killing red rank swf survivors.