Wanted to share this as a reminder.
That not everyone in the DBD community is a bad seed. I let this guy have hatch and we had a brief but wholesome conversation.
Screenshot_20200419-003743.png(The deleted message was an accident. Whoops.)
Take this time to share your wholesome messages amidst the current bonfire that is the forums.
Comments
And this is why I try to be respectful to people when I play. Well, part of the reason.
I don't keep my messages so they don't clog up my inbox, so I can't share any here.
I always 'gg' each game. I prefer to let the other person shoot the first shot, but mostly I get crickets in the end game chat box.
Yeah i normally do gg and follow it up with a good luck and have fun everyone. Sometimes have a good day as well.
Which lately, alot of people have been rather friendly, more so than normal. They will notice the perks someone is using and ask, going for the adept? Lead to a little chat of yeah. Being rather nice and friendly. Heck even had a game as spirit, where someone dead hard didn't work. With everyone going yeah, it really does suck when dead hard fails to work. Been a very enjoyable experience as of late.