What do you do when killer drop you in front of hooked survivor?

Save or not(when losing the game)?

Comments

  • Depends on how I’m feeling the intention is. Save if I think we can get out or I have a goal in mind myself. If I want to deny points, I of course wouldn’t save.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Depends on how I’m feeling the intention is. Save if I think we can get out or I have a goal in mind myself. If I want to deny points, I of course wouldn’t save.

    Well then dont be surprised if killer beat those points out of you .

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1221357#Comment_1221357

    Well then dont be surprised if killer beat those points out of you .

    This would be expected if I decide the intention is not in my interests, but the wiggle stun can allow time to solo escape.

  • assuming it is just two survivors left. I would point at the hooked guy, slowly walk towards while looking at the killer, point at the hooked guy again while nodding my head at the killer and waiting to see what he does, if he does nothing or nods his head i save, if he shakes his head then i slowly walk away.