It's a map marker, aka a "Light Beam". It's from a map add-on called the "Glass Bead" which lets other Survivors (with a map and this add-on) leave markers like these on the ground for all other Survivors to see.
Think of it as a signal to give you a vague idea of what another Survivor wants you to see/know. Most Survivors that use it just meme around with it, I hardly see anyone actually use it for it's intended purpose.
It's a map marker, aka a "Light Beam". It's from a map add-on called the "Glass Bead" which lets other Survivors (with a map and this add-on) leave markers like these on the ground for other Survivors to see.
Think of it as a signal to give you a vague idea of what another Survivor wants you to see/know. Most Survivors that use it just meme around with it, I hardly see anyone actually use it for it's intended purpose.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@bearsupply
It's a map marker, aka a "Light Beam". It's from a map add-on called the "Glass Bead" which lets other Survivors (with a map and this add-on) leave markers like these on the ground for all other Survivors to see.
Think of it as a signal to give you a vague idea of what another Survivor wants you to see/know. Most Survivors that use it just meme around with it, I hardly see anyone actually use it for it's intended purpose.
Interesting, thanks for the response ;3
No problem, i'm glad that I could cleared things up for you. I can see why that would be confusing to see in-game.