Game kicks me to main menu after every game

My game (pc) has been struggling a lot during this quarantine it could be do to my WiFi being weaker but these problems persist. First off sometimes my game doesn’t even load. I had to restart my computer to get it to load it was just a black screen. The next issue I keep facing is I keep getting kicked from the party weather I’m alone or with friends. After every match I click to go back to the main menus it takes forever to load and then just brings me back to the end game screen saying the host disconnected so I click leave game again and it just says disconnected from lobby or from swf and this happens after every game. Also my game has become laggier and sometimes my game freezes and kicks me from the game. And it takes me game longer to load in to a map. I’m begging for help with this please and thank you.

Tagged: Pending

Comments