Is this reportable?

I played against the same killer twice today. There was like 2 hours of time between the matches.

The killer played wraith and was afk, so I depipped twice.


Is something like that reportable? I get that sometimes something comes up, but twice? And playing wraith? And having a lot of -reps on his profile...

Comments

  • idk but i got called a black slave and nobody got back to me on that

  • Yes. There's an option under the report section that says "AFK" in the description. He was probably trying to depip.

    Side note, I had a wraith who did that one match. Instead of leaving, we all goofed around & farmed whatever we could. So he opened the door himself, lol.

  • @obamagaming99 said:

    idk but i got called a black slave and nobody got back to me on that

    Because they don't get back to you about reports, if you reported it in game, it'll be dealt with, if it was through a Xbox Live or PSN then the appropriate people to report to are the companies of those services

  • AFKing is listed in the Unsportsman like section of the report system.

  • Thank you very much!