Future Chapter Request

Hello, so I’ve purchased all the dlc in game and just wanted to say my favorites are the licensed dlc. I don’t mind originals, but I hope we can get an American horror story chapter, a Sydney from Scream survivor, Brenda Meeks from Scary Movie Survivor, and a The Shining chapter. Also, as a ghostface main, a deep face cosmetic would be great thanks.

Comments


  • @horrors said:

    Hello, so I’ve purchased all the dlc in game and just wanted to say my favorites are the licensed dlc. I don’t mind originals, but I hope we can get an American horror story chapter, a Sydney from Scream survivor, Brenda Meeks from Scary Movie Survivor, and a The Shining chapter. Also, as a ghostface main, a deep face cosmetic would be great thanks.

    I wish there were less Licensed DLCs, personally. Because original Killers and original DLCs is what this game needs so that the developers at BHVR can show it to us that they can be original and creative with new Killers and Powers, just like they did with Deathslinger.

  • @Godot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/145048/future-chapter-request

    I wish there were less Licensed DLCs, personally. Because original Killers and original DLCs is what this game needs so that the developers at BHVR can show it to us that they can be original and creative with new Killers and Powers, just like they did with Deathslinger.

    Yeah I agree. I dont mind having more original stuff, but just wanted to throw in my request for future licenses mostly haha