I can't pick up a survivor
I can't pick a survivor when they are being healed , this happened to me with wraith but it might also happen with other killers .
Tagged:
Pending
I can't pick a survivor when they are being healed , this happened to me with wraith but it might also happen with other killers .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I was in fractured cowshed map newely done, as The Shape and I couldn't pick a meg up in the corner of the barn, someone popped the last generator and she had adrenaline and got up took off. I finally got her and killed her, but this doesn't seem like it's suppose to be like this. I'm on PS4 never had this issue before, although I'm Survivor main I haven't played killer a whole lot. Usually if I can't pick them up I turn a bunch of different ways and eventually it will let me, not tonight though. It's 2021 May, so still issues