Is lag switching on PS4 possible?
I just went up against a Freddy on the Saloon map and he downed me while he was nowhere near me. I juked him after a hook save and when he teleported I started working on a gen. He came straight back to the gen I was on, which was kind of expected. As I was running away, he kind of lagged through me. I was confused, changed directions, and ran for the saloon. I got hit on my way to the saloon, then I got downed at the entrance, with no Freddy in sight. Then I lagged all the way into a corner of the map.
I didn't think lag switch was possible on console, especially with dedicated servers. How did this even happen? I have the clip, but I don't know how to upload it from my PS4 on to the forums.
Comments
Sometimes the entire match can lag for some players on ps4. I've had games with green ping in the lobby yet everyone thought I was lag switching till they dropped a pallet.
Then we all realized wat was happening and started farming instead.
Its the dedicated servers.