Need a refresh League/Match 2-try outs

We always had to count a killer and we always wanted him her to be gone from the game. Vote down below which killer you want to be nerfed or reworked! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

Personally I want spirit. Her Katana is huge so she can hit you easily. Also an add-on that makes me annoy is the one that can make her phase sound to be heard in the entire map

Comments

  • I would say the Pig just because of all the sudden changes that came along with the introduction of the endgame collapse and nobody seems to take the reverse beartraps too seriously. I don't have a good solution for her but I think she does need to be tweaked here and there

  • I'd choose freddy but since he's not here I'll go for clown because I hate being slowed down

  • @Cephalon_Lebron said:

    I'd choose freddy but since he's not here I'll go for clown because I hate being slowed down

    You can vote Freddy in other poll that I have make