Name 5 killer perks and 5 survivor perks do you think desperately need a buff/rework

Killer perks :

- Monstrous Shrine

- Insidious

- Hangman's Trick

- Mindbreaker

- Cruel Limits


Survivor perks :

-Slippery Meat

- Premonition

- Up the Ante

- Autodidact

- Camaraderie.

Comments

  • Killer perks

    • Monstrous
    • Mindbreaker
    • Cruel Limits
    • Beast of Prey
    • Furtive Chase


    Survivor Perks

    • Up the ante
    • Slippery Meat
    • Boil Over
    • Second Wind
    • Vigil


  • Killer Perks

    • Monstrous Shrine
    • Cruel Limits
    • Furtive Chase
    • Insidious
    • Mindbreaker

    Survivor Perks

    • Deja Vu
    • This Is Not Happening
    • Vigil
    • Premonition
    • Up the Ante (And most of Ace's perks)

    Killer was surprisingly harder. Bonus Perk: Camaraderie

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    Killer Perks

    • Monstrous Shrine
    • Cruel Limits
    • Furtive Chase
    • Insidious
    • Mindbreaker

    Survivor Perks

    • Deja Vu
    • This Is Not Happening
    • Vigil
    • Premonition
    • Up the Ante (And most of Ace's perks)

    Killer was surprisingly harder. Bonus Perk: Camaraderie

    Really? For me survivor was a harder one.

  • Honestly I don't play too many different killers. I probably am not thoroughly knowledged with killer perks like I am with survivor perks(I play a lot of different survivors).

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1219472#Comment_1219472

    Honestly I don't play too many different killers. I probably am not thoroughly knowledged with killer perks like I am with survivor perks(I play a lot of different survivors).

    That would make sense. I main most killers, and although I'm also rank 1 as survivor, I don't like to adventure outside of my current perks unless I'm dying alot.

  • Basically like a quarter of all the killer perks

  • Killer perks:

    Mindbreaker

    Cruel Limits

    Overcharge

    Dead man's switch

    Unnerving Presence


    Survivors Perks:

    Babysitter

    Camaraderie

    Second Wind

    Lucky Break

    Any means neccesary

    I'm a big fan of Steve and I can say that ALL his perks suck and it must be fixed

  • @AqviK said:

    Killer perks:

    Mindbreaker

    Cruel Limits

    Overcharge

    Dead man's switch

    Unnerving Presence

    Survivors Perks:

    Babysitter

    Camaraderie

    Second Wind

    Lucky Break

    Any means neccesary

    I'm a big fan of Steve and I can say that ALL his perks suck and it must be fixed

    Amen.