No one is joining my Killer lobby
Is it because of the lack of players? I've been waiting for like 15minutes and restarted the game once. Not even a single person has joined the lobby. I can join a lobby as survivor and there are sure enough players. Few months ago it didnt even take 2 minutes to fill a lobby.
THanks
Comments
Its a matchmaker issue as far as im aware.
My Killer Rank is 20 and Im level 8.
Okay but there should have been 1 person who ta least joined the lobby and left afterwards. No one was ever in my lobby.
I wrote a ticket to the support and they said:
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. This is a known issue, we can confirm that the technical team is aware of the said issue and they are investigating the matter in order to come up with a resolution for it. At this time, we can't say when it will be fixed, so be sure to keep an eye out for our official announcement through our website or forums.
You were right. It worked. Thanks!