In game purchases
Okay, so what do you do when you purchase $19.99 for auric cells, and they took the money but I did NOT get my cells. Who do I contact? I'm livid.
Okay, so what do you do when you purchase $19.99 for auric cells, and they took the money but I did NOT get my cells. Who do I contact? I'm livid.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
have you tried searching for dbd support?
literally the first thing that shows up when you google it
Have you restarted the game?
What platform is this on please?
If you've been billed and haven't received your cells, please contact support. We'll make sure to get that fixed: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
I've restarted it, went to the store, and did everything it said to do, and still haven't gotten what I paid for.
We're on ps4
If you send DBD a support ticket, they should help you get your cells. The same happened to a friend of mine and they got their cells after they contacted the DBD support team.
Luckily, later this day, I went back into the store, and after I exited, my cells were there. They were seriously stuck for awhile. Thanks guys. ☺