Thoughts on David King?
I'm deciding on if I should buy David King or not. Is he worth it. Has anyone got clutch things done with his perks?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought David King was free, since he came with the Huntress, who was free.
Am I wrong? Or did they change that?
I think he’s only free on consoles because of the special edition. Since he is not a licensed character though you can save up iridescent shards to buy him. That would be my recommendation. His three perks are a lot of fun. We’re gonna live forever Is excellent for getting bp. Dead hard is my favorite exhaustion perk because it’s activate on command and can do some great jukes. Even no mither is fun to use sometimes for meme builds.
Lmao no he's free on PC too. Maybe he isn't anymore if you buy the game after the Clown update?
I got the same on sale on PC and David just came with the game.
He might be free but he is still BAE.
NO HES WAIFU.
Laurie is the best survivor.
Hail to the king baby!