Ideas for killers power
I was thinking one day that a killer that could stop time would be a cool idea but it would probably ruin balancing for the game so I thought how about we have a discussion about making killers power.
I was thinking one day that a killer that could stop time would be a cool idea but it would probably ruin balancing for the game so I thought how about we have a discussion about making killers power.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd like to see a true mobile area-control Killer. Hag and Trapper are area-control Killers but they feel soooo sluggish to play. Clown is supposed to be this but hes complete garbage and his power is nearly useless.
Maybe give Clown a molotov? Just something to think about 🤔
Wait that would be a cool idea