Certain killer perks should be buffed against swf
If you are against a swf the effects of the following perks should be buffed to fight the unfair match:
The effects of this perks should either be buffed during a match against swf, not affecting others that are not in a swf
I am unsure how you could buff third seal, but for knock out would be making the range lower, and dark devortion making the perk last longer
Comments
These buffs seem to favor a slug build is that your intent?
I believe that his intent of naming mostly slugging perks is that sfws could negate the blindness effect due to comms. Though I don't think any amount of those perks getting buffed would stop the 1% of sfws these changes would be intended for.
only knock out would favor a slug build
third seal is great since it blocks all aura reading perks
and dark devotion could use a buff
While I get the reasoning, I would like to point out that while I do a lot of SWF myself I do still massively enjoy running perks like Bond or Aftercare which a perk like Third Seal still directly counters.