What is Deathslinger's Terror Radius Like?
I legitimately don't think I've ever played against a deathslinger without Monitor and Abuse. Maybe his natural terror radius is a bit more fair.
I legitimately don't think I've ever played against a deathslinger without Monitor and Abuse. Maybe his natural terror radius is a bit more fair.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure that even without Monitor and Abuse his terror radius is still quite confusing.Definetely more confusing than other killers with 24m terror radius like hag or spirit.
His music is really low, its 24m like Spirit but people can hear her
its really weird how they did it
He has a Terror radius?
Jokes aside, it's bad. I'm not sure I'd hear him if he had Distressing.
I doubt it, but nobody in their right mind would give up monitor on him anyway. It's an essential perk for him.