New idea for a anti camp perk
Just a idea...
What if we had a perk that would stop or even reverse the time left on the hook when being camped?
For instance... let's say your going to struggle on hook.. if the killer camps in the survivors area for 15 seconds (unless in a chase) it would pause the timer... and after around 15 seconds it will put them back in the 1st stage
Like I said it was just an idea... someone else might be able to improve upon it
Comments
wouldn't that just a better version of Steve's perk "Camaraderie"?
The problem I see with that is what if the killer suspects or knows someone is nearby and they are looking for them? They technically aren't camping because they know someone is nearby. How will the game be able to tell the difference?
I suppose it would follow the same logic as the emblem penalty.