Can people please stop asking for crossplay right now?
The game is not ready for crossplay, killer frames on console are unacceptable but vs pc survivors with 90 it’s horrible. This game can’t be crossplay with the state it’s in, I have watched streams of pc streamers facing PS4 survivors and from what I see, the game is not in a stage yet that crossplay can happen. Yes, the controller sensitivity changes will help, but there are much bigger elephants in the room. (Devs fix frames on console)
Comments
Optimize console! Weren't we promised this years ago?
It's obvious crossplay is going to be one of the big announcements at the upcoming 4th Anniversary livestream along with Candyman.
They've already put in the work in the game and servers so that it works without bugs. As many hackers have proven. They wouldn't have wasted resources on ensuring crossplay works unless they're planning on announcing it soon.
So I'm afraid you're out of luck OP. At least you can turn it off until the game is optimized enough for your liking.
This is a good point actually. I watched some PC vs. PS4 games when lobbies were glitched, and the PS4 Survivors were noticeably sluggish with terrible reaction time. The disparity in performance should definitely be addressed before cross-play is rolled out.