DEAD BY DAYLIGHT NEEDS A REWORK!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKFpEuhI1zs&t=81s

Hello, I have DBD on PS4 and PC, I played the beta and I had a great time with my friends. And I think conduct Digital after so many years should prepare for the next generation by doing a job of graphics, gameplay, lighting, enhancing animations, menu designs.

Like a DBD 2.0, similar to something like Fortnite chapter 2.

Thanks for reading and let's make this possible.

I LOVE DBD

I will put down a video of a person doing renders and animations of the game.

Comments

  • Although I'd love if the game looked better, I think it's the least of the developers worries at the moment.

  • @Cheers said:

    Although I'd love if the game looked better, I think it's the least of the developers worries at the moment.

    yes, but they could improve the interface, the animations, or improve the gameplay with new ideas, the game can be made to be very, very repetitive

  • Doesnt everyone hate chapter 2 of Fortnite?

    Or atleast the majority.

  • @Milo said:

    Doesnt everyone hate chapter 2 of Fortnite?

    Or atleast the majority.

    Yes, but i think it is because people have played more or less the "same game" for 2 years

  • @ParisHacks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1218447#Comment_1218447

    Yes, but i think it is because people have played more or less the "same game" for 2 years

    No, actually. The main reason is that there's less content. Which is kinda Epic's fault cause they gave too much content in chapter 1 (like a big update every... 2 weeks i think?) so now everyone expects this now.

  • If there ever is a Dead by Daylight 2, I won't pay for it.

    If anything, they should make it an extension. Don't pull a Blizzard and make Overwatch 2, which is a game you have to pay for.