Start building this game around SWF
add voice comms and start reworking from the ground up cause que times are showing how Dead By This Year is going to turn out.
As the game stands now its an utter toxic mess. You have low rank killers being matched with HR survivors. And survivors getting camped and NOED/Mori every match cause that's almost the only thing a killer can do at this point if he/she wants a shot.
When I first started I solo qued survivor.. my first 4 games were wins right out the gate. As I was matched with some pretty high levels. It wasn't hard to escape. And I made friends with them. My friendlist grew and now pretty much all my survivor matches are 3/4 swf. All other solos que players have this same benefit, and im sure they do it as well. As my games as survivor continued it got boring to just survive...
So I starting finding loops and ways to test my luck and bully the killer to the point it was no longer scary... it was a thrill to seek out the killer. I would start packing on object of obession and just looping most killers for minutes on end.
Body blocking hooks for my new found friends. It was fun! Until I started to try and spice it up and see the killer side of things...
As I played killers I thought I'd like id get decimated by the same loops I used to use and abuse. At low ranks I was matched with high rank survivors, thats fine I thought my survivor ways thought me all their tricks..No this was incorrect.
I'd get looped endlessly then blinded at pallets. I'd get groups with 3 to 4 flashlights. Tbagged at every pallet. Stolen kills by dead hard, borrowed time. This was me playing fair. I then started adjusting my perks. NOED became needed as every one seems to wanna play hero and I'd have 3 survs rushing hooks endgame.. I had to start proxy camping and even then these high level survivors are scary. I had to start using a handful of killers as I could no longer secure anything resembling a win on most killers. You know which ones.
Now some killers like pig, hag,billy,freddy., counter swf somewhat but in all honesty after playing both sides. I get a lot more done as a survivor. Solo or swf. So stop thinking the game will be ruined for solo queuing survivors as their chances at friends and becoming a swf will eventually come into play.
Killer can be rewarding and I dont expect to win every match as one but with the current build I have to resort to cheese tactics more then half my games.
Comments
yes devs plz ignore solo q even more! All survivors could play swf…
You said it yourself." Even more" so why not stop half assing it and cut the cord.
At this point, it's probably best for the devs to rework all the maps and make them more fair to killers. Let's see how that shakes things up.
Sarcasm? Not the brightest star in the sky.
Whats wrong? all you can do is attempt smug replys ? With nothing to add to the post? Oh wait thats more then half of your post on the dbd forums... right.. all my solo ques end up with a team of swfs anyway so what exactly is your moronic point?
some killer demand to remove swf and u want that all survivor should team up!? Yes it would be much easier to balance the game but the real problem is voice communication not swf also not all survivors want to play with communication… this would only hurt the community aka longer ques. Yes maybe it would be better to balance the game around the best swf and killer but before devs have to show some love to the solo q like totem counter, mini kindred base kit and obsession indicator for every surv…