If you want my honest opinion, I don't think so. I'm not sure it's even possible for them to do at the moment. However, they have shown an interest in implementing cross-progression into the game recently, so the good news is that if you wait a while, you might be able to transfer your progress over yourself if it becomes a feature of the game.
I have in fact asked and currently they can not transfer but from their response it may have been something they thought about. And it makes sense if they wanna release on more platforms to have cross progress
If it's not a public thing than they'll most likely say no.
I've never heard of this happening anyways, so i'm going to just say no as well. As said above, I don't think its even possible anyways, even if the rumors about other players doing it through "unconventional means". You'll unfortunately have to wait until it's a public access feature for everyone, or (if you're lucky) at least when it's had more work done to it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you want my honest opinion, I don't think so. I'm not sure it's even possible for them to do at the moment. However, they have shown an interest in implementing cross-progression into the game recently, so the good news is that if you wait a while, you might be able to transfer your progress over yourself if it becomes a feature of the game.
sorry but from my own cross platform exp on other games the answer is no
I have in fact asked and currently they can not transfer but from their response it may have been something they thought about. And it makes sense if they wanna release on more platforms to have cross progress
@Fres0c0
If it's not a public thing than they'll most likely say no.
I've never heard of this happening anyways, so i'm going to just say no as well. As said above, I don't think its even possible anyways, even if the rumors about other players doing it through "unconventional means". You'll unfortunately have to wait until it's a public access feature for everyone, or (if you're lucky) at least when it's had more work done to it.
Sorry, this is not possible at the present time. Cross progress has been talked about but it's not known if this will be implemented or not.