Quinton
If you see this please vote because sense quinton is not on switch i what them to put vigl will hellp you with exhaustin perks
If you see this please vote because sense quinton is not on switch i what them to put vigl will hellp you with exhaustin perks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No ones going to vote because you asked for it also it's only 8 seconds less than normal so form 40 to 32 and it's not that useful.
Vigil is a wasted perk. It's one of those "equip it if you got nothing better"
Pharmacy on the other hand is nice. I usually run it to farm green medkits so I don't have to bring SC or Inner Strength. Lets me bring one more perk. I also enjoy the game if I don't always have a way to heal myself. It's suppose to be a horror game but we all know it isn't :P