My first time being toxic

I have finally embraced the entitled survivor attitude. For a few games in a row I played like a b*tch. N0ob3 thank you for showing me how to be evil.

My build was a lil different than most. I don't have decisive strike or OoO.

1.) Quick N Quiet

2.) Head On

3.) Fixated

4.) Inner Strength

And a purple flashlight with green battery and low amp filament.


The experience was honestly eye opening. I learned new things. My favorite thing was that I Head On a Huntress 8 times in one game... she hates me now i think.

Comments

  • @NeaMainNON_TOXIC3 said:

    I have finally embraced the entitled survivor attitude. For a few games in a row I played like a b*tch. N0ob3 thank you for showing me how to be evil.

    My build was a lil different than most. I don't have decisive strike or OoO.

    1.) Quick N Quiet

    2.) Head On

    3.) Fixated

    4.) Inner Strength

    And a purple flashlight with green battery and low amp filament.

    The experience was honestly eye opening. I learned new things. My favorite thing was that I Head On a Huntress 8 times in one game... she hates me now i think.

    Oh look, another anti-survivor post rant rant, but lets pretend im the toxic one. Nice try but no.

  • Shouldn't we try to stop the endless cycle of toxicity?

  • @Zarr0ch said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/144368/my-first-time-being-toxic

    Oh look, another anti-survivor post rant rant, but lets pretend im the toxic one. Nice try but no.

    What? I don't understand your point?

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    Shouldn't we try to stop the endless cycle of toxicity?

    Yes we should, but after being tunneled and proxy camped for 5 games in a row, I just didn't care at that point