A buff for Bubba

I think we can all agree that bubba is in a bad state just like clown, I feel like they could improve bubba by the following

Dont make him slow down as much as he does when reving the chain saw

Make him a little faster when he is swinging his chainsaw

Comments

  • @Rapid_Oli_YT said:

    I think we can all agree that bubba is in a bad state just like clown, I feel like they could improve bubba by the following

    Dont make him slow down as much as he does when reving the chain saw

    Make him a little faster when he is swinging his chainsaw

    Base beast marks speed.

  • I personally would like for his chainsaw to work like Billy's where it automatically goes off once you fully charge it. It's very annoying when you 99 the chainsaw and let go just to cancel it.