Posible Reworkfor Ghostface.

In the Scream movies there is more than one person as ghostface, the people are working in a group to kill other people and I have an idea on how to implament this into the games ghostface.

I think to make the illusion that ghostface is more than one person that he could hop into a locker somewhere in the map and pop out of another random locker in the map.

Tell me what you think about this idea!

Comments

  • @Alfiew2104 said:

    In the Scream movies there is more than one person as ghostface, the people are working in a group to kill other people and I have an idea on how to implament this into the games ghostface.

    I think to make the illusion that ghostface is more than one person that he could hop into a locker somewhere in the map and pop out of another random locker in the map.

    Tell me what you think about this idea!

    Ghostface doesnt need a rework. Hes in a good spot rn.

    However, locker teleportation does sound really cool

  • I actually had this idea for Legion and every time you exited a locker you'd be a different member. Like, You'd start as one, have to manually go up to a locker and interact with it to connect like a portal in it to allow another member to pop out(max 3) and from then on whenever you entered any other locker you'd be teleported to the closest portal and emerge as another member. Survivors could seal them in an interaction like totem cleansing.

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    I actually had this idea for Legion and every time you exited a locker you'd be a different member. Like, You'd start as one, have to manually go up to a locker and interact with it to connect like a portal in it to allow another member to pop out(max 3) and from then on whenever you entered any other locker you'd be teleported to the closest portal and emerge as another member. Survivors could seal them in an interaction like totem cleansing.

    I wish for this to happen.

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    I actually had this idea for Legion and every time you exited a locker you'd be a different member. Like, You'd start as one, have to manually go up to a locker and interact with it to connect like a portal in it to allow another member to pop out(max 3) and from then on whenever you entered any other locker you'd be teleported to the closest portal and emerge as another member. Survivors could seal them in an interaction like totem cleansing.

    That sounds great. I like the idea that survivors could seal the portal. Like demogorgans portals.