Mid chapter tomorrow?
So now with the bloodrush coming to an end tomorrow, (rip) can we expect to see the new update dropping tomorrow?
So now with the bloodrush coming to an end tomorrow, (rip) can we expect to see the new update dropping tomorrow?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
probably not, probably an extra week in between.
But hey, new Wraith and Jane skins!
Didn't the PTB start last week? It'll probably be 2 more weeks since they've said they want an extra week now.
No.
In a week I hope lol I don’t wanna wait an extra week just for them to change absolutely nothing
I really hope it isn't in two more weeks but just one. Also peanits confirmed mid chapter release isn't tommorow on disc.
The release date for the update has not yet been announced, but given that the PTB only ended yesterday, I wouldn't get your hopes up.