About COSMETIC CONTEST 2020.
Can I resubmit or rearrange the design used in the previous contest?
I put my heart and soul into this work, so I would definitely submit it again.
Tagged:
Mod
Can I resubmit or rearrange the design used in the previous contest?
I put my heart and soul into this work, so I would definitely submit it again.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can use a previous entry yes, as long as it didn't win anything in a previous competition with us.
Thank you for an answer.
I am relieved to hear that it is possible.
I have time, so I will think about a new design just in case.