Struggle not working

Every time I go into struggle phase, spamming X does not work. It visibly lags and interrupts my struggling, killing me. Two other people I have played with have been having the same issue. We have all checked our internet and controllers, we have also tried switching the lobbies, but the issue persists.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Same here. Struggling is impossible. Everytime I die after 2 or 3 seconds. I’m pushing X as much as I can. Simple impossible and very frustrating

  • Has happened to me on ps4. I'll be only one on hook, others are still alive, and the struggle will just stop after a few seconds. Ends out looking like I gave up.

  • Same thing happened to me more than once. Also my skill checks disappeared.. L1 wouldn't work to fix gens but I could run a heal people... i got stuck on the hook after a rescue. After 3 years I'm about done with this game. Love this game but the bugs are ridiculous and unfair. I've submitted tickets and nothing.

  • Is this still happening for others? It happens to me a lot but recently I can’t actually have a struggle phase that I survive because it’s cutting out after 2 seconds..

  • Struggle isn't designed to work anyway. All the planets in the multiverse need to align on the second Tuesday of Blernsgnarg before struggling from the Killers grasp is a viable option.

  • this has been reported in the optimization thread with lots of proof


    @coley_219 said:

    ps4 - no doubt now...dead hard caused me to die prematurely. Pyramidhead chases my friend, he dead hards and goes down and even though i am not done struggling it interrupts me and forces me dead. NJ, USA

    https://youtu.be/ZeleNvgYfzE

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/EXKL4TSGTWV6/ps-messages-20200824-163806.jpg


    Dead harding while someone is struggling kills that person...also, sloppy, thanat, exposed, reunited, noed....it's frequent, happening daily. Below is yet another example. The Kate had dead hard...she used it in chase but went down and it killed me. PS4, solo survivor on Sanctum against PH. NJ, USA around 6pm

    https://youtu.be/k4jqLoPuNLY PS_Messages_20200825_183526.jpg


  • Same thing keeps happening to me on Xbox