solo survivor queue times

past 7 mins trying to queue up as survivor...

less than 15 seconds to queue up as a killer....

Comments

  • i'm in murica, and on ps4.

  • Solo q steam eu only seconds

  • I’m in the the state of Misery and it varies between instant to 5 minutes. I hover around ranks 4-6.

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    past 7 mins trying to queue up as survivor...

    less than 15 seconds to queue up as a killer....

    Aside from the obvious "location/time" factor you also have way more people playing survivor than killer.

    I myself seem to get into solo survivor queues within 0-3m and killer queues 0-1m.

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    past 7 mins trying to queue up as survivor...

    less than 15 seconds to queue up as a killer....

    I hear you. I played after peak hours last night and it was 15+ min solo queue wait times Eastern US around midnight to two am on PS4. Usually it is 7-10 mins between 8pm-12am solo.

    Killer queues are always under 1 min for me.

  • American PS4 here, solo survivor queue times at night are minimal 10 minutes for me.

  • Pc Eu is under one minute and less. I just tested, but it's usually good,

  • I literally can hardly do the survivor challenges because solo survivor takes forever to find a match so I just do killer challenges instead. Then I just 2 hook because of rift and it's hilarious when they teabag at the exit? Like I just completely forgot how to play and down and leave them to be healed on death hook over and over? 😂

  • It's not worth your time.

    I left PS4 Dead by Daylight and only on PC now.

    The wait time is not worth your time spent.

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    past 7 mins trying to queue up as survivor...

    less than 15 seconds to queue up as a killer....

    Right now playing killer is a pain for the only reason if you get pallet stun you have a chamce to be bug in the pallet i know some killer have stop playing until this is fix

  • @batax90 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/144218/solo-survivor-queue-times

    Right now playing killer is a pain for the only reason if you get pallet stun you have a chamce to be bug in the pallet i know some killer have stop playing until this is fix

    I guess I've been lucky to not get stuck...i've been playing nothing but rancor roulette builds and i'm using nemesis as one of the perks so i'm trying to get pallet face smashed.

  • FB_IMG_1588391954314.jpg

    @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248895#Comment_1248895

    I guess I've been lucky to not get stuck...i've been playing nothing but rancor roulette builds and i'm using nemesis as one of the perks so i'm trying to get pallet face smashed.

    This is what happen when you get stuck and you cant move so you see why i say playing killer is a pain right now

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    past 7 mins trying to queue up as survivor...

    less than 15 seconds to queue up as a killer....

    There only a small ammount of killer. But hey it not bright on killer side either.

    You keep facing red rank as soon as you reach rank 15 killer lmao.