To be honest... Remove post game chat. Period.

Title. If not even remove, then at least give an option to disable it.

I feel like I don't need to explain why this would be a good thing.

But for those that do want an explanation, it's very simple.

This is one way to stop toxicity. There's no use for it. Removing it could stop post-game harassment.

Now you might say: just skip and click continue and report person, but hear me out. Reports do nothing when it comes to harassment, and your day can still be ruined if you just wanting to take a look at the perks and scores and in the corner of your eyes you suddenly see someone telling you to die or other unimaginable stuff that toxic people say on the internet.

Comments

  • There is an option to remove it though...

  • @Cheers said:

    There is an option to remove it though...

    Yeah, I know there's that little button, but seriously, who clicks on that?

    I meant a way to disable it from the options. So it never shows up. At all.

  • Just close your eyes.

    Removed it for you.

    Joking aside, they've already made the community more separated than ever by making it so Killers and Survivors can't communicate at all. I feel like not having chats between these two groups harms more than helps with toxicity.

  • I agree on removing the in game chat at the end of every game!