Rank reset bugged out
I just logged in to dead by daylight and I noticed rank reset happened but it didn’t actually reset my rank I’m still red rank right now. Anyone else have this issue?
Tagged:
Mod
I just logged in to dead by daylight and I noticed rank reset happened but it didn’t actually reset my rank I’m still red rank right now. Anyone else have this issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Try to restart the game, last month some people had the same issue but it was a visual error and once they logged out and back in again, the rank reset happened for them.
@MandyTalk Yup that solved it thank you!
glad it worked for you, enjoy your games!
@MandyTalk do you know if there is a bug with rank reset that if i didn't log in more than 2 months (so 2 rank resets happened) i get a reset for only one month. I didn't play since January and when i logged in yesterday i was prompted with the reset screen but it took me down only one rank. (8->9 survivor and 12->13 killer).
@Akhaten Thats normal rank reset will now take you back one full rank color. Say your rank 4 (red) it will reset you to rank 5 (purple) same applies to all ranks
@Salty_Huntress i know but i was away for a few months. Shouldn't it take me down one color group for each rank reset that occurred? leaving me to grey/yellow ranks down from green/purple? or from now on even if i leave the game for a year it will still take me down only one color group?
@Akhaten That’s strange it should take you down one rank color per month but I believe ranks are buggy right now as last reset I was reset twice instead of once perhaps you just got the opposite.