Possibly reduce the interval in which you can click the flashlight/turn it on?

So I noticed that throughout games, I've had multiple survivors flashlight spam to the point where it almost sounds like a constant tone, and because they're only clicking it for a split second, the battery doesn't burn out at all, and they do it consistently for the entire game. I've been followed around numerous times and chases have become a little bit less fun because of the irritating sound. :'D

To save the annoyance and sound sensitivity for some, I believe there should be a limit on how many times you can click the flashlight per sec., because I believe the ms between clicks is too short, and that it can easily be abused by macros or people who have the scroll wheel set as their object usage key!

Comments

  • They repeatedly click the flash light at you to try and get you to chase them because they will more than likely be good at looping the killer.

    It's as annoying as getting t-bagged in this game.