Drop the update tomorrow
I'm a rank 9 killer on ps4 and it's getting almost impossible to play anymore. Match making always puts me w rank 1-4 sWFs, and all they do is burn ######### map offerings and hold the game hostage on God loops. I walk away so they can just finish the gen and I can open the gate and start eg, but they refuse to do the last one and instead just hang out at god loops/windows and taunt me. I try and try, but there way too experienced w speed perks, sabotaging my hook before I can get to it, and just plain toxic. This isn't me whining and complaining, this is me asking for the patch to just drop already, so I can enjoy this game again somewhat. And before you say it's report able, I HAVE reported these a-holes repeatedly, but it seems nothing is ever done about it but a slap on the wrist.
Comments
If you're finding it difficult to play right now before the new map changes are implemented, I would advise just taking a break for two weeks. The frustration is understandable, but there's not a whole lot else to be done since it's highly unlikely that the patch release is going to be pushed forward.
I've been taking breaks. I'm tired of taking breaks because of bad match making and bad map design. Why am I being punished for being a rank 9-11 killer? Are there no rank 6-11 survs? I don't get it. I mean, every single match is red rank sWFs that knock the gens out within 7 mins max. By the time I get 2 hooks, it's over. It's just really bad, and I wanna enjoy the game I've invested quite a bit of $ into.
I get it - though I wouldn't expect matchmaking to be fixed with the next patch, unfortunately. If you don't want to take a break from the game, though, there's really nothing you (or any of us) can do but suck it up and hope it gets better.
In case like this I just down one survivor and wait there till he bleed out and hit everyone that come close.
I had a game the other day they were all spread out. Hit one, runs to god loop. Gen done, hit one runs to god loop another gen done. Im like whatever i just went and chilled in the basement and let them do their thing.