Console Crossplay Before It Dies.

(Note: I can only speak for my experience/opnion so dont know if people will agree or not)

This game is likely to die on console if crossplay is not enabled for console players soon.

I recently bought Chains of Hate for PS4 and for the first time in my time with the game I was not able to use the content upon purchase. Few days later I could albeit with 15/20 minutes in waiting rooms.

Due to my job work patterns I have the luxury(?) of being able to play both during the day and late into the night rotationally so its not a case of not being online at the right times as I've played across all 24 hours across multiple saturdays (arguably peak time no?)

Honestly I'd jut switch to PC if the option was there for me, but I cant be the only console player who feels this way or has had this experience?

I have not played since just after Chains of Hate released. At this time I dont intend to purhcase more Chapters or Auric Cells. If other players feel the same then this becomes a profitability issue.

This game needs a injection of life and this the most logical way probably - but there's also:

  • Some kind of bot support
  • A free-to-play version to get new players in
  • Lifting PS+/Gold/Nintendo Online paygates (longshort but its possible - COD Warzone and Fortnite skip this)

I love this game - I dont want it to die. (Again this only regarding console - I envy the PC master race)

Comments