Taking a break..

85B5D424-C7BE-4ED9-BE78-DDB948304C2E.jpeg

I’ve been playing this game for well over a year fairly consistently and have been a red rank survivor for the majority of that. I always struggled more with killer, and the lowest I’ve been with it is purple ranks. I always thought the devs did a pretty good job and kept the game fairly balanced, but recently this game has just honestly gone to #########. I know there are plenty of posts about this but maybe one more is what the devs need to see to fix the system. I’ve soared up to rank one on survivor recently, thanks to going against green rank killers 90% of the time. Over the last 20 or 30 games the lowest rank I went against was a rank 6 huntress, who was just AFK, probably attempting to de pip because of this bs. I’ve played 5 or so matches on killer, and this was one of the better matchups, being against not all four red ranks. I’ve spent well over $100 on this game, and would like to continue playing it, but it’s just not fun. Seriously this it’s not a balancing issue just fix the goddamn matchmaking like any other popular multiplayer game. I’ve kind of given up for now as this issue still hasn’t been fixed. Maybe I’ll return to this game in a month or two if the matchmaking is changed, adios.

Comments