Tbagging and other toxic behaviour

So I play a lot of killer and been playing a lot of survivor lately. I went against a solo squad and was dominating them with Oni, still 4 of em left but they were on their last hook each and 3 gens left. This one survivor started teabagging at me after looping a simple god loop which got me frustrated and continue to chase him instead of focusing. This led to me losing two gens and not getting all four easy kills but 2, I realized now it’s actually a great strategy for survivor. It is toxic but personally I think it’s fine, but that also gives the chance the killer will tunnel and camp you until you die or your team carries you, so basically when you teabag you are taking one for the team and it should be encouraged.

thanks for listening to my ted talk

Comments

  • Yeah its like flashlight clicking. If they’re good at looping or just know which god loops to abuse they’ll seek attention. Just ignore them. These clowns will often follow you around seeking attention which means they aren’t doing gens.

  • When people do this ######### expect them to rage quit when you down them. They think its hilarious to antagonize other people. Low self esteem can do that to a person.

  • Yeah, when I'm playing killer, I'll chase that sort of person for a little bit just to gauge if they're actually a good looper or if they're just obnoxious, but if I find within 30 seconds (if that) I'm being outplayed? I go find someone else. I'm fine at the end of the game if that person ends up escaping but I get their teammates; it's better than spending the whole game chasing one person and getting nothing.