Give away keys and Give away moris?
Who would be agree with this exchange:
1-Mori offering and keys item gone
2-Keys can stay but cant open hatch anymore and restrict killer mori with hard conditions but can be use on any trial.
For example: You have a Mori meter and certain actions decrease or increase the meter. Once last hook and ur mori meter its filled you can apply it.
I would vote for option 2
Comments
No.
Keys do not need to be nerfed. They are perfectly fine as-is.
Please stop grouping these offerings together as though they're equal. They are not.
Yes I'm up for this!
They are equal. Both complete an objective early and can tilt the game from one side to the other.
They are not equal.
Theyre not equal. Not even near.
I understand your argument that they are not equal. I always saw instaheals as equal to the mori
But if you address one, out of respect for the other side, you must address the other.
I guess we both see out of different eyes.