TEABAG FAIL
Dont you just love seeing a cocky survivor get caught teabagging
video v
Dont you just love seeing a cocky survivor get caught teabagging
video v
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good one :D
Here is one from me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixn9N-MxiJ4&feature=youtu.be
This is beautiful could we have it frame.
Who teabags a Deathslinger at the exit gate? What a moron. ๐
I never understood standing in the exit gate to teabag for no reason. I see people do this in perfectly normal matches where the survivor team clearly won. It doesn't make you edgey, cool, or skilled to be a dick in a (usually) completely safe environment. The only time I'll clam slam is if the killer was particularly an ######### and every crouch is my way of saying "######### crouch YOU crouch ######### crouch YOU crouch ######### crouch YOU crouch ######### crouch YOU crouch". But even then, I'm smart enough not to do it with an insta-down killer in the middle of the hallway or with a cowboy at all. ๐