Who even came up with this mechanic?

I wish there would be a way to disable button mashing at the struggle phase.

Struggling is bound to the F key for me.

It has gotten my fingers hurting and occasionally I mash it so hard that I accidentally press a different button a couple of times and then I die. That, or the game messes up and I die because of bugs.

Button mashing just doesn't seem to be fitting in this game. Wiggling is one thing, struggling is another.

Comments

  • Agreed. There could be a better option, even like a series of keys on screen to hit. On console the x button gets mashed but I can't help but think as my fingers are shaking like a sh*tt*ng dog that A) it's burning my pad out and B) how am I meant to control my character now my thumbs numb ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • iT's fOR iMmeRSioN