was myers nerfed ?

did myers have one of his add ons removed that made evil within level up quicker ? I think he had 2 a green ( not judith's journal ) one and a yellow one ( memorial flower ) but I can't see the green one anymore , the green one made you level up evil within twice as fast as the yellow one .

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • Myers has not had any addons removed or changed recently. I believe you're thinking of the J. Myers Memorial addon.

  • @batmanscar

    You're thinking of J Myers Memorial as said above, it's still the same as it's always been. The alternatives to this add-on is the lower tier one (Memorial Flower) and the alternative scenario specific one (Judith's Journal). Besides those add-ons, there is no other add-on that increases Michael Myers charge speed.

  • Im talking about j.myers memorial add-on , the green version . I can't find it in the blood web anymore has it been removed ?

  • @batmanscar said:

    Im talking about j.myers memorial add-on , the green version . I can't find it in the blood web anymore has it been removed ?

    No, it hasn't. Just keep going through blood-webs and you'll eventually find it. The J Myers Memorial Add-on doesn't show up a lot in the first place, so it's easy to assume that the add-on was removed.

    If anything was changed or removed, than it would've been mentioned in the patch notes. But no, it's just because of RNG (aka bad luck).