No Longer Play The Game

I just get in a match and run around looking for the killer and non stop run, then suicide on hook.

Reason being; if I’m playing with teammates that unhook and all, I have a rank 5 - 1 killer and can’t do a thing. Or if it’s a killer around my rank, no one seem to want to rescue or they try to rescue while the killer is there, making the killer stay at my hook.

me not relying on being saved throws a lot of “why won’t anybody unhook me” or “somebody just got downed, come unhook me” (say it to myself) and it’s more fun.

When will good match making come?

Comments

  • @qquestion said:

    I just get in a match and run around looking for the killer and non stop run, then suicide on hook.

    Reason being; if I’m playing with teammates that unhook and all, I have a rank 5 - 1 killer and can’t do a thing. Or if it’s a killer around my rank, no one seem to want to rescue or they try to rescue while the killer is there, making the killer stay at my hook.

    me not relying on being saved throws a lot of “why won’t anybody unhook me” or “somebody just got downed, come unhook me” (say it to myself) and it’s more fun.

    When will good match making come?

    When people stop doing dumb #########. So never.

  • @qquestion said:

    I just get in a match and run around looking for the killer and non stop run, then suicide on hook.

    Reason being; if I’m playing with teammates that unhook and all, I have a rank 5 - 1 killer and can’t do a thing. Or if it’s a killer around my rank, no one seem to want to rescue or they try to rescue while the killer is there, making the killer stay at my hook.

    me not relying on being saved throws a lot of “why won’t anybody unhook me” or “somebody just got downed, come unhook me” (say it to myself) and it’s more fun.

    When will good match making come?

    play killer so you can rely on yourself and yourself only.

  • @obamagaming99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/143675/no-longer-play-the-game

    play killer so you can rely on yourself and yourself only.

    when I play killer or “played” killer a few times, I was always match with red and purple ranks. It would be a rank or 2 around me but the red and purple ranks outplay me and carry their team. I do wanna learn but I can’t playing against the ranks I’m playing against

  • @qquestion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1208587#Comment_1208587

    when I play killer or “played” killer a few times, I was always match with red and purple ranks. It would be a rank or 2 around me but the red and purple ranks outplay me and carry their team. I do wanna learn but I can’t playing against the ranks I’m playing against

    yep that's devs for you

  • I’m trying to stick around for whenever it does get fixed (that’s why I’m finding different ways to have fun), but I don’t know how long I can stick with doing this. Seeing how it really does screw the teammate over big time. I watch a few games I hook suicide on and only 1 game the others got 1 gen done

  • Care to elaborate. Why is it rainbow color matches instead of ranked with rank or around? I’m serious because I don’t know what others have to do. I know some times I get people that do dumb things in game but I want to know about the ranks and matching it up

  • My notifications are mixed up or something lol

  • @qquestion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1208582#Comment_1208582

    Care to elaborate. Why is it rainbow color matches instead of ranked with rank or around? I’m serious because I don’t know what others have to do. I know some times I get people that do dumb things in game but I want to know about the ranks and matching it up

    My reply extends to both the players and the devs for allowing the matchmaking to get to where it is now.

    Even when matchmaking works correctly, there's a 90% chance your teammates are still bad and are just boosted.

  • @AsePlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1222774#Comment_1222774

    My reply extends to both the players and the devs for allowing the matchmaking to get to where it is now.

    Even when matchmaking works correctly, there's a 90% chance your teammates are still bad and are just boosted.

    Oh ok. I see what you’re saying now

  • never

    and matchmaking score board is boring. I dont care how good killer played or how much points everyone farmed. I would better look at my team stats- how much % of all gens each player did, the longest chase time for each player, how many totems each player breaked and how many heal points each player did. Give me a good reason to play for, because escape in this game is meaningless in solo queue.