INTERRUPTING SURVIVORS ACTIONS
So there are times when you will grab a survivor who is performing a certain actions. But i's inconsistent 90% of the time especially when they free others from hooks,while coming out of the lockers(and i mean while they are still in animation, sometimes you'll just end up swinging and not hitting them at all) or jump through the window in which case you'll just injure hit them regardless if they are injured or not. Is there a specific requirement for that? Such as for you to be standing still or something in order to grab them?
Comments
You can only grab injured survivors, if they vault windows or pallets. Healthy survivors can only be grabbed out of lockers and unhooks. To grab them, you also have to be very close and tap attack. You can't lunge attack, you have to get close enough until the Grab prompt pops up. Know that its never "beneficial" to grab distancewise. Lunging will always be the superior and safe option, unless you know you have the time to get close. In that case you can save some seconds wiping your weapon and going around the vault.
Tl;dr: Tap attack, dont lunge. Only works against injured survivors, except for lockers and unhooks.
Except it doesn't always work with lockers I'll end up hitting a locker while the survivor jumps out and yes I am doing a regular attack not a lunge. Same with hooks I can clearly see that they are still in animation of unhooking a survivor but it still ends up being a regular hit which does down them when they are injured but no grab. I also grabbed non-injured survivors off the generators. I think it's due to the game inconsistency. Especially with the hag after the teleport.
Except it doesn't always work with lockers I'll end up hitting a locker while the survivor jumps out and yes I am doing a regular attack not a lunge. Same with hooks I can clearly see that they are still in animation of unhooking a survivor but it still ends up being a regular hit which does down them when they are injured but no grab. I also grabbed non-injured survivors off the generators. I think it's due to the game inconsistency. Especially with the hag after the teleport.
All the time actually. Not only windows, but some repairing too. Full health. Grabbed.
I like it.
You're too far away then for lockergrabs. It works consistently, you just have to be close enough to get the prompt that says "M1 Grab". Get used to the grabbing range, it works everytime when you know the exact range. Its not bugged.
Unhook animations are a bit weird, as it always plays out the full animation even if the survivors cancels it. This will get fixed soon, for now you just have to guess.
Forgot gen grabs and maybe some others.
I guess you can grab healthy survivors from vaults when they suffer from exposed status
There is a glitch were it will begin the animation for grabbing a survivor off a gen but theyll just run off and ill hit them instead.
You can't and you never could grab healthy survivors through windows and pallets. Btw, you can also grab a survivor when he jumps into the hatch if close enough, no matter if injured or not, only exception is when he jumps from dying state.