I did make a full chapter on it awhile back, but long story short, I think his power will be that he can go through pallets and walls for 2-3 seconds but has a short cooldown on when he can attack.
I did make a full chapter on it awhile back, but long story short, I think his power will be that he can go through pallets and walls for 2-3 seconds but has a short cooldown on when he can attack.
Not to be rude, but that just sounds like weaker nurse?
Not to be rude, but that just sounds like weaker nurse?
Depends on what you mean by weaker, because he never mentioned anything about reduced movement speed so we're talking about a very similar ability to ignore pallets and windows on a 115 killer, that's also way easier to use because you're walking normally rather than blinking past so you're not susceptible to making mistakes.
I just want a power that does not fall on those typical ideas of people (mirrors or bees) I want incredible power for him, and I want bhvr to show off his power in a big way
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I did make a full chapter on it awhile back, but long story short, I think his power will be that he can go through pallets and walls for 2-3 seconds but has a short cooldown on when he can attack.
Not to be rude, but that just sounds like weaker nurse?
A weaker Nurse, but much easier to learn.
I also wanted it to relate to lore, and that was as good as I could get without making it super simular to Demo.
Depends on what you mean by weaker, because he never mentioned anything about reduced movement speed so we're talking about a very similar ability to ignore pallets and windows on a 115 killer, that's also way easier to use because you're walking normally rather than blinking past so you're not susceptible to making mistakes.
Sounds pretty decent to me.
I just want a power that does not fall on those typical ideas of people (mirrors or bees) I want incredible power for him, and I want bhvr to show off his power in a big way
He should be a PVE killer, have swarms of bee's attack survivors. He'd probably have teleport ability too.