I think we need some changes to buff solo survivors

I honestly think that a team with 4 solos should be somewhere near a swf group. How? Give the solos the same advantages (or at least try to).

1.) As a solo you already know when the obsession is being chased. This entity smybol (or whatever it's called) moves. Give each survivor such a symbol, so that every time someone is chased, the other ppl should know. But if all survivors get this symbol.. who is the real obsession? Just change the color to red or something. You guys are smart enough to figure something out.

2.) Make kindred basekit. No, it's not too strong. It's just an advantage that any SWF has. If you really think the aura reading is too strong, just remove it for stealth killers and insidious users. I mean a SWF can tell if there's a killer nearby so the solo survivor should know too, right? Solos should also know who is eligible for the rescue. 

These two changes alone would reduce the gap between Solos and SWF so much. Of course swf groups have a few more advantages, but at least the difference would not be as big as it is right now.


After that you can also buff killers. I got almost 2k hours in this game. Red Rank on both sides. So I enjoy both parts. That's actually worth further discussion. The ranking system's not really good. Way too many potatoes in the red ranks. Anyway... 


 What do you think about these two suggestions?

Comments

  • 1: I'm fine with this, its important to know if it's safe or not to be on a generator.

    2: I wouldn't like this. The only reason I'm against it is because the main reason for the perk is to be used by solos. It becomes a pointless perk in swf but is usually a must in solos.


    As a compromise to 2, I think it should be when you're within 4 meters of another survivor, their perks are revealed to you.