balancing in the game
Hey guys, how r u?
I just started to play the game (less than a week playing) and something is bothering me a lot! There's no balance in the game, mainly when u try play as killer...like: My rank as killer is 19, and i just had a match with a rank one surviver. I know that it happens 'cause there's fewer people in the rows, but it's so frustrating. =\ So, my sugestion is to try creat a row with more balance, like: u can play with people 3ranks +- comparing to yours.
Comments
I've been playing a while and all I've seen on this forum is people begging for balance because of SWF groups.
The devs are trying to make some sort of match making as we speak I've heard. If you look around you will see something about batchmaking I believe.
I just had a match with 1,1,1 6 and. Let's just say 3 survived and 1 died.... Guess with one died....