I have some request for developers...

**Please sorry for my english , im not good in english...


Hello developpers


So first of all I want to thank you for your involvement in updating, adding new killers and survivors, this game is an excellent game that I have been playing for a long time, on which I bought a lot because the looks are very beautiful and original, the game knows how to reinvent itself for the happiness of the players.

Recently I saw that there was a bug which allowed to put 2 killers in front of the survivors and I find this bug excellent and I ask you to look into the "problem" to create a game mode where we could "kill with your friends" in the same way that you can "survive with your friends".

I propose a game mode with 2 killers facing 5 or 6 survivors for 6 generators.

There are fewer and fewer players playing as killers because when you want to play with your friends on the same team there is only the possibility of playing by surviving.

The survivors are sometimes very strong and taunt the killers so that the players prefer to play while surviving for more conviviality and ease. The game is very well done so do not make the killers stronger or the weaker survivors but I think that creating this mode could encourage players to play killer which could rebalance matchmaking and waiting times before finding a part.


Also in a lot of movies or series we notice that some survivors do not hesitate to betray or fight their team to survive (example: murphy from the 100 series), it would be good to add it as a survivor in this game and to give him skills allowing him to put sticks in the wheels of the other survivors to save his skin (my idea: skills resembling those of Zarina Kassir, 1) the survivor injured by the killer heals himself by injuring another survivor with the "x" key, 2) the survivor can "mark" another survivor making him visible by the killer for 5 seconds in order to distract. 3) the survivor can push or injure another survivor in order to be immunized against the killer for 20 seconds or to make a diversion


Another idea: If one of the most played / oldest survivors (Meg, Claudette or Feng min) goes to the dark side, allies with the entity and is now playable as a killer, it would be very ironic I think .


I hope you read these requests and that one of my ideas is approved and added to the game.

And sorry but I did not take the time to translate into English because I have a little trouble writing in English.


Good game and good evening

Envoyer des commentaires

Historique

Enregistré

Communauté

Comments